Yup, you are ready to make a difference!
So, you have a ton of ideas on how to make the hit online game, AdventureQuest Worlds better? But until today, you did not have a place to post your ideas... at least not where you could be 100% SURE that I saw them. So today, we are doing the first ever Artix.com "MAKE IT EVEN BETTER" post. I am challenging you to post your best ideas to improve any and every part of the game. If this is a success we will do this for other games. Today, we are focusing on game play AdventureQuest Worlds!
We have been fixing A LOT of things lately. In fact, just today we corrected the "Flash 9 Player required" screen that was blocking some players from accessing the game, we fixed a "stealth bug" in town, and we fixed a bug in the chat filter which will prevent scammers from posting websites in an attempt to steal other players accounts. Most of these were because of the new Bug Hunter Artix.com/Bugs/ system, but after spending the day researching bugs in game... I was flooded with good ideas from players like yourself. Unable to keep up with all the ideas being thrown at me, I thought, "How about we make a post so you can put them all here!"
HOW TO suggest a great idea!
Comment below! But do not just make any comment, make a clear and concise suggestion that will improve the game. Explain why it will help the game. In fact, start with key words like CHAT or FRIENDS LIST or COMBAT or PvP or HOUSES so we know I will start us off.
- CHAT: Capitalize the first letter of names in chat. It will make them easier to read and a lot better looking.
- EMOTES: Make /draw do the same thing as /unsheath -- because unsheath is so hard to type. Also do /flip for /backflip
- ACCEPTING ITEMS: If you accept items to fast it kicks you out of the game. Change the game so you cannot accept items too fast.
- CHARACTER PAGES: Let us set a default pose for our characters on our character pages.
What NOT TO suggest
Most players know there are a lot of things we cannot do. Help keep this post full of ideas we can take action on.
- Do not suggest "Make <something> free"
- Do not suggest "Bring back a rare item"
- Do not suggest an item, armor, weapon or helm... you can post those on the forums. Instead, suggest a feature that multiple items can use (Example: An enhancement that freezes your opponent)
- Do not post pictures of your original art here, but do post images of interface changes or illustrations on how to reorganize menu, news, or shops.
- Do not post bugs here, post those on Artix.com/Bugs - but do post ideas on how to fix commonly known issues!
What TO suggest!
- Suggest ideas that will fix issues you have encountered with the game
- Suggest ideas to improve the look or feel of the game
- Suggest ideas to add more variety
- Most importantly: Suggest ideas you think we can actually impliment!
Twilly: "I have an idea, but am not sure if I should say it."
Zorbak: "Meh, they say there's no such thing as a stupid idea..."
Twilly: "What if we... " <gets cut off by Zorbak>
Zorbak: That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard!"
Each day we have been getting really awesome new ideas on this thread. while this was intended for AQWorlds, there are things in here that make sense for both AdventureQuest 3D and AdventureQuest Mobile too! So we are going to keep this open and going... if this scrolls off the page, I will add a link on the right hand side for players to get to this thread. The team and I will be reading and re-reading the posts!