It's almost time to go back to school... but not quite yet! Don't miss a moment of our final summer releases! We've got time travel, dragon battles, soul scrying, and more for you, and it all starts now!
Trapped in Time: Battle Through the Past
Take the battle against the Queen of Monsters into new dimensions! Travel into the past to help an assassin with a dark secret steal the Star Core before the Queen of Monsters can get it… or our future will cease to exist!
- Uncover the secrets of the Starsinc Fortress in our newest player-designed release!
- Talk to Final in /starsinc to see a shop full of limited-time release rewards!
- Defeat Prime Dominus to unlock an all-new Challenge Fight!
- Find Braeus in Shadowfall and begin the quests to unlock the Necrotic Sword of Doom
The Dragon Returns, Part 1
After years of dormancy, Dravax has emerged reenergized and ready to wake its Master to extract revenge on Delta V for an embarrassing defeat years ago.
- Part one begins with 11 challenging new missions!
- Challenge Dragonoid Spawn throughout the Barrens to beat back the cosmic hordes.
- Equip new dragonoid gear to power up and prepare for an even more challenging part 2!
Clyde's Repertorium: Layard's Deception!
This week, battle through Clyde's Repertorium, a collection of quests that explains the history and backstory of the weapons he's created over the years!
- Experience the history of Layard and his deception of King Omelyhis, as long as you can survive Clyde's unique narration!
- Spell Scroll quest update: The entire quest has been updated with new challenges and more spells!
August Golden Giftboxes are Here!
- Dragonhide armor! The updated armor still provides great Earth resistance, but when battling a dragon, will now become more resistant to that dragon's element!
- Tempest Scimitar! The blade will now inflict Lucky Strikes more often than normal!
Scrying is a delicate and intense process. You’ll need to use your memory and focus to bend the Darkness runes to your will and breach the shadows so you can spy on your Cultist enemies. One misstep… one sequence wrong… and you risk catching the attention of the Darkness being that leads them.
- Seek out the help of an old “friend” to spy on Caitiff!
- Find out more about the Cultists and Serenity!
- Who was the Cultist spy in Falconreach?
The Morehawk Floats Back!
The permanent version of the Morehawk mecha has arrived in the Artillery shop on the second floor of the Star Captains Club!
- All-new specials let you “borrow” power from your opponent.
- Excellent model to use vs. bosses