Here at the Secret Underground Lab, this we're battling real-life heat waves and storm surges, but we made sure to keep our laptops dry and our coders caffienated enough to bring you enough massive bosses, anti-magical armies, and new gear to earn to keep you fighting all weekend long!
The LunarMancer: Moonlight on the Grave
- Fight to survive when the LunarMancer's revenge ritual pulls brings an old enemy and his army into Luna Cove!
- Hunt for treasure chests full of new summer gear and /par]ty with your friends in our new hangout - Coral Beach!
- Get up to 25% more AdvenutureCoins when you buy a 12000 or 5000 AC package
- Unlock the exclusive Ancient Grovebreaker Blade when you buy any AdventureCoin package
- Find the Fantastic Lore Limited Time Shop in your Game Menu
Titan's Shop Returns!
- Titan's birthday gear returns to Delta V.
- Visit Titans in his icy Frysteland home for his seasonal rare weapons and item.
- Try your luck with Titan's Triumph Arcade machine!
- Do you have what it takes to defeat Legendary Titan?
Chessmaster: Burning Questions!
- Karuna has been tossed in prison by angry townsfolk!
- Now you must rely on your detective skills as you search for clues and question the people in town.
- Ask the wrong questions and you may be run out of town before you can rescue Karuna! AdventureQuest
- Also don’t miss the Were-Ant pet in the Limited-Time Shop - only here for 1 more week!
StarCrossed: Espina Rosa Saga Finale
- Break out of Lore's most notorious, secure, and dangerous prison this week!
- The Rose's military is on its way - can you and the Rebels escape your shackles before they arrive?
- Don't miss the Lore Replica's Limited Time Shop!
Prototype Accelerator Containment Vessel Package
- A new 15000 Nova Gem package is now available for $29.95!
- Unlocks the all-new Prototype Accelerator Containment Vessel Mecha (levels up to 100!)
- New Hovering items available for Star Captains in the back room of their Captain's Quarters!
New Mobile Game arriving Summer 2015
- For every endless horde of minions there's a final boss behind it all. Check out these concepts for the final obstacle standing between your beast and freedom.
- Completed this week: Final Boss art, plus more new art, main soundtrack, battle track, and final boss tracks!
Follow the offical BioBeasts Twitter for more news!