Update Your Flash Player VersionPosted by Alina on
Don't miss this weekend's new releases!
Adobe released a super-important update to Flash Player updated last week. Make sure you update yours to thelatest version from the official Adobe website.
We've had reports of older versions of Flash player triggering errors in certain browsers depending on the browser, Flash Player version, antivirus program (like AVG), and browser plugin.
If you see blackscreens or warning messages when you go to log in at the aq.com/play-now page, update your Flash Player version!
Help Us Check Our Site
We want to make sure all our pages are working properly. We need help checking our log in screen and upgrade pages across all browsers and FP version combinations.
To help check our login page, follow these steps:
- Go to this URL: http://www.aq.com/play-now/
- Check to see if you see the login screen
- If you see a black screen or get a warning message, please post your browser and Flash Player version in the comments section below (and screenshots if you have them)
To help check our upgrade page, follow these steps:
- Go to this URL: https://www.aq.com/order-now/direct/
- Click on any "Buy Now" button
- Click "no" to the bonus offer
- See if the payment window appears properly.
- If you see any errors or get a warning message, please post your browser and Flash Player version in the comments section below (and screenshots if you have them)
Note: you do NOT need to make a purchase for this test. We just need to know if the window appears and will let you enter text. If you