Highly Anticipated Chaos Lord Showdown plus New Game Releases in MMOs and RPGs!Posted by Beleen on 15 comments
13 Lords of Chaos: Conquer Mount DoomSkull
- Drakath, the Champion of Chaos, waits for you at the top of Mount DoomSkull this weekend and after 6 years, the identity of the 13th Lord of Chaos will be revealed!
- Battle your way up the treacherous mountain, defeat Chaorrupted creatures, and defeat (or re-live) each of the first 12 Lords of Chaos!
Defeat each Chaos zone to reach the top of Mount DoomSkull!
Confront Drakath in the battle to determine your destiny!
- Unlock the Chaos Slayer Class shop after facing Drakath!
- Saeva Lionhart and his diabolical offspring Immanence and Transcendence are invading Delta V. Prepare for battle with the Lionhart promotional package which includes:
- 10,000 Varium
- Lionhart's Carnage (Physical Mutating Primary)
- Lionhart's Knowledge (Energy Mutating Primary)
- Lionhart's Avatar (Physical and Energy Bots)
- The primary weapons include Lionhart's Shield active core, which protect you or an ally from damage for one round.
- The bot comes equipped with the special ability Lionhart's Roar, which buffs Rage for you and an ally.
- The Overlord Facility is being revamped to accomodate this large event, which will include several new screens and improved art.
- Be sure to explore thoroughly and visit with the new Lionhart NPCs! If you're nice, they may let you live...for now.
- Players will now be able to see their Rage and the Rage of their allies/opponents throughout battle.
Clash in the West - Kingdom Wars
- Ever since the release of the four Knight orders, you’ve asked us for one thing....and this Thursday, the conflict comes to a head!
- Experience an all-new four-way war between the remaining kingdoms of Lore, which hints at the size and scope of the conflict still to come!
- Which kingdom will be victorious? What revelations will come out of this war? We can only be certain of one thing: the War in the West will never be the same!
- Ynnungaap. A vast, mysterious and dangerous place. No one could possibly want to be stranded there. And yet, our heroes are.
- Play this week's release to see what will become of them.
Traveler's Blast Cannon
- The Traveler has again found a new and powerful weapon!
- Check out the Traveler's Front Shoulder shop tonight for the powerful Blast Cannon weapon!