Artix Entertainment 2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest
- 5,000 AdventureCoins for Grand Prize Winner(s)
- 2,000 AdventureCoins for Runner Ups
- Additional AdventureCoins prizes for other great pumpkins who go above and beyond
Read AND follow ALL of these rules BEFORE submitting your entry, or you may be disqualified.
- You CAN carve a pumpkin, squash, gourd, watermelon, potato… any vegetable or fruit you can think of! Get creative!
- Your pumpkin MUST be carved by you
- Your pumpkin MUST be carved in an Artix Entertainment theme, so anything from AdventureQuest Worlds, or EpicDuel, or DragonFable… anything goes so long as it’s recognizably Artix Entertainment!
- Your pumpkin MUST be your own ORIGINAL WORK
- Your photo MUST include your AQW Character Name AND Dateon a piece of paper beside your pumpkin, or carved into your masterpiece for those skillful pumpkin’ers!
- Photoshoped names and dates WILL NOT be accepted
- Take the highest quality photo(s) you can of your pumpkin entry so we can see all your detailed work AND read your Character Name and Date
- After you’ve doubled checked all these rules above, post your 2013 Pumpkin Carving Contest Entry to the AQW Contest Twitter page!
- Begins Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
- Ends Thursday, October 31st, 2013, at 11:59pm EST (server time)
- Entries will ONLY be accepted on AQW Contest Twitter
- Winners will be announced following week (assuming the AQW team doesn’t fall into a candy coma after Mogloween night)
- Check out previous years’ winners for inspiration: 2009, 2010, 2011
Be creative, be safe, and most importantly…