We were scheduled to begin Alpha Test #6 on Thursday for our new game, AdventureQuest3D: Legend of LORE. But, an avalanche of game breaking bugs (likely caused by the Trolluk DeathKnight who is this test's new boss monster) has forced us to postpone the test until next week. What went wrong? Short version: The new area, the Cathedral, featured new lightning and a large network of cooridors that worked great in development, but when put into the live game engine, spiked lag and started crashing browsers. We are just as dissapointed to have to wait for this test as much as you are. To make this up to you, we will be doubling the Alpha Points this test will be worth from 250 to 500. Thank you for being so understanding.
About the upcoming Alpha Test #6
- Alpha Test #6 is worth 250 Alpha Points (All you need to do is log in.)
- New Dungeon: The Cathedral
- New Monsters: Sneevil, Trolluk DeathKnight
- New Weapon: The Soulbourn (Soul Axe) - obtainable through quest.
- Where you in the last test? Zhoom is running the querry to give everyone their points right now. (+400 Alpha Points if you completed the new quest and had the "Fire Sword" in your inventory and +100 Alpha Points if you re-did the undead slaying quest.)
- All items will crumble to dust before the NEXT test... but they did not crumble to dust for this one. Wooohooo!